Cleaner Water - Archived
Dansk version her
Water treatment gives rise to a wide range of issues, which can now be assisted by simulations. During the webinar we will cover several examples of simulations and cases from the water industry and research that illustrate what you can do:
- Flow of groundwateR
- Follow contamination from source to groundwater
- Remove contamination via boreholes
- Water supply
- Detection of leaks
- Multi-phase flow eg.
- Sedimentation of particles in a clarifier
- Addition of air bubbles before discharge into lakes/streams
- Water purification and disinfection
- Physical eg: membrane filtering, column processes ...
- Biological or chemical eg. with: chlorine, ozone, with or without aeration ...
- UV light
During the webinar you can see how decisions within water treatment can be supported by Multiphysics simulation.
The webinar addresses everyone with an interest in water treatment and you encouraged to ask questions throughout the session.
Archived Webinar Details
COMSOL A/S Thure Ralfs is the managing director of COMSOL's Danish office. Before joining COMSOL in 1997, he worked with various technical software. Thure has an MSc and MBA from the Technical University of Denmark.